New DMC Houston console and radio install

New DMC Houston console and radio install

Ok, we have been discussing this issue for a while now, but yesterday I
replaced my front speakers, radio and console with a new parts. (a.k.a. the
DMC Houston Console)

If you look at this link: http://67.82.226.8:81/images/dmcradio/index.htm
you will see the new radio, and the unfinished DMC Houston Console, and then
see it after I painted it to match the original. (Image # 191 is the
original next to the unfinished DMC Houston Console, and # 315 is both side
by side after I painted the new one. The houston console is on the right in
both pics.)

BTW: My wife Cheryl found it rather humorous to take photos of my trying to
replace the front speakers, so some of those are up there. UGHH...what a
job THAT WAS!

Anyway....let me know if you have any questions about what I did (and
yes...i cleaned all that crap out of the nooks and crannies of the center
console before I put it all back together)