Re: [DML] DeLorean Replicas?

joshp1986@xxxx writes:

> I'm doing everything I can to find a DeLorean running or not that
> is around central Arkansas,or around the state but I can't seem to
> have any luck. although there is a Briklin for sale about 10 miles
> from my house.Mmmm...I kind of got off the subject.Well, if anybody
> has any info about the replicas please respond.
> Thanks alot,
> Porterhouse

the reason you can't find a replica of a DeLorean is because you can own the
real thing for less than a new domestic car! my advice is to save your money
and wait until you are a little older before you buy a rare car like a
DeLorean or a Bricklin. it will probably spend more time in the garage than
taking you where you need to be like your job or school (unless you pay more
for one in good condition). unless you have any special circumstances, i
would not buy a non-running DeLorean if i were only 16 again.

just my advice! i'm 19 and i own one but it has put me into a lot of debt.
not to say that i don't enjoy owing money for something so sweet!

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102