From: Soma576@xxxx [mailto:Soma576@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 7:45 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] A/C conversion

last summer my A/C system wasn't functioning so i took it in to my local shop
to have them inspect everything for leaks. turns out pretty much everything
is leaking on it. if i were to buy all new A/C parts, it would cost me a
small fortune. how easy is it to substitute the entire system with modern
R-134a components? how much will that cost and how easy is it to make
everything work?

<SNIP>