Front suspension - stuck on step two.... (got wheel off sucessfully)

Front suspension - stuck on step two.... (got wheel off sucessfully)

I'm attempting to install the front spring and shock kit from P.J.
Grady. My trouble is stating off early. How exactly do I seperate the
lower ball joint from the steering knuckle? I've got the nut off with
no trouble but it doesn't want to seperate! I've put some pressure on
it from the weight of the car, but no luck.

I've also read that it is suggested to remove the TOP nut and ball
joint from the knuckle rather than the bottom like the manual says.
Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Tyler #3472