The AZ-D thanks Rob Grady

Dear List,

I wanted to publicly thank Rob Grady on behalf of the Arizona DeLorean Club
for taking time out of his vacation to spend an entire day introducing
himself and his business to our club. Rob and his wife Debby are on
vacation up in the cooler, more relaxing northern portion of Arizona this
week, and Rob was kind enough to spend an afternoon with our club before
heading up north. He even managed to diagnose a few problems on a few cars
while he was here.

I?d also like to thank Ken Koncelik for extending his business trip to talk
about DeLorean Car Show 2002 in Memphis with our group, and additional
thanks go out to Dan Deutsch (thanks for coming, amigo!) and Jim Reeve for
making the trip as well and lending a hand to those who needed it. I hope
you both enjoyed your first trip to Arizona!

Even though you won?t see this (for a while anyway), thanks Rob?you made a
lot of new friends.

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014
Arizona DeLorean Club