Re: Thank You

Joe,
On behalf of the DML and the Delorean community, we would like to offer our
sincerest condolences to you and your family on the loss of your child. Our
thoughts and prayers are with you.

Marty, this weeks moderator

To other DML members who wish to share their thoughts: Please send your
notes directly to DMC Joe's website -www.DMC.tv - and not the DML. Joe is not
currently monitoring the DML. Any postings that do end up coming to the DML
will be forwarded to DMC Joe.