RE. winter brake fluid leakage update

I had a similar problem although it did not look quite as bad as
yours on the surface anyway.
The one thing I would say is drop the fuel tank and have a look on
the inside wall of that part of the chassis. mine turned out to be
very rusty as the brake fluid had obviously dripped down the side of
the tank and taken the epoxy off.

I used Hammerite, but everyone raves about POR15, I don't know if it
is availible in the UK, (if it is could somone let me know where
from.)

Thanks

James RG
England