slide scanner & photography services

If anyone has any original 35mm slides or negatives of anything to do with
John DeLorean, the man, the car or the company, I would like you to know
that I have a high quality digital slide/negative scanner. I've tried
bidding on slides & negatives on eBay, but I keep getting outbid. I hope
whoever gets this stuff will put it to the highest & best use and not hide
it or loose it before they die of old age. (sarcasm) If anyone wants
anything like this scanned in a high quality fashion and make it public
domain, I'm your man. If you have larger format stuff, in about a year I
will have my dark room put back together where I will have everything needed
to do extremely high quality large color prints. Keep that in mind 'for the
future'.

Walt Tampa, FL