Re: couple of questions

James, if you are ever unclear about a part on sombody's website, why
not just call them? (BTW, the speedometer parts are listed under
Steering/Suspension in the parts book and Houston's online database.
And on PJ Grady's website an entire section lists out all the
speedometer parts. Try his Hardcore rebuilt drive, works great.)

About your lock, my locks were doing the exact same thing when I
bought my car. It was a simple loose connection at the primary
harness for the lock module, but if yours is original almost everyone
here would suggest you buy a lockzilla (unless your real good with
electronics).

For the rear marker light, it isn't rocket science. Just unscrew the
lens, remove bulb, and replace bulb with generic auto bulb
replacement. If the bulb is rusted into the socket and will not
budge, well, then you need to get creative. If its still not
lighting you need to check for power at the socket etc etc.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "James LaLonde" <krfds@xxxx> wrote:

[snip]
> 1. my speedo doesn't work. i know it's the worse of two small
> problems... the angle drive. but none of the parts are phrased
> like that on the vendor's sites... what parts will i need to
> fix this? part number if you have it..
> perhaps
[snip]
> 2. again, the vendors sight are unclear about what part i need.
> the rear, passenger-side side running light (red one, in the
> rubstrip line).. doesn't work.
[snip]

> 3. the passenger side lock when locked makes both locks lock..
>
> James LaLonde

[long quote snipped by moderator]