From: erikgeerdink [mailto:erikgeerdink@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 2:04 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] (unknown)

I was searching for delorean stuff, and came across this. go to the
link below and search for 'delorean'. I have added the text below
the link.

http://website.lineone.net/~triumphdolomiteclub/DOCUMENT1.HTML

The Robin Hood is another special, based
loosely on the Lotus 7, which was available
originally with Dolomite, Sprint or TR7
mechanics.
Early examples were constructed of a
stainless steel monocoque body but problems
with stiffness forced later cars to have a
partial spaceframe added.
The history of the S7 is interesting - the
manufacturers bought up stocks of steel and
leather for trim from the defunct DeLorean
factory in Northern Ireland!
We welcome owners of all such models.
Robin Hood production: Lots, but later cars
were Ford-based.....

anyone know what they are talking about???

Erik

moderator@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to