Car Restoration Magazin

I know this is a bit off topic, but what better place to post a
question about this?
I am interested in learning more about car restorations and the
process that goes into something like this. Does anyone know of a
magazine that deals with restoring cars? I have been looking on the
web for "Barn Find" stories and the restoration that goes along with
it, and I'm not finding anything. The ideal magazine would document
a restoration from beginning (when he/she found the car in a barn) to
the end. Anything along these lines would be great. If someone
knows of such a magazine, please email me privately. Thanks!!

Erik Geerdink
4512