Tranny filler plug out. Happyness!

Tranny filler plug unfrozen.

A most sincere thank you to DMC Joe, Less Huchins, D. Hughes, Martin Gutkowski and others who may have responded to my plea on how to unfreeze the filler plug on my manual transmission. If I had not already drained the oil I would have followed DMC Joe's advice to leave well enough alone as the car has less than 15,000 miles on it. After applying WD 40 and some stuff called Deep Creep, the plug came out tonight using vice-grip pliers. What a relief that was.

Joe Thome

VIN 6467