D REX!

To Purists and Non-Purists,

As many of you know, the D Rex (4x4 DeLorean) has been going through a major transformation, and last weekend it was officially unveiled at the World of Wheels car show in Chicago.

I have seen a lot of custom DeLoreans in my life, and this one is by far the coolest one I have ever seen. Bad Ass doesn't fully describe this car/truck, but those words are usually the first to come to people's mouths who see it. Rich has put a lot of work into this beast, and I think everyone, including the "purists," should stop by his site as well as mine to see and appreciate the results.

http://www.entermyworld.com (Custom D Section/D Rex)

http://www.entermyworld.com/rich (Progress Site of the last five weeks of work)

Enjoy the pictures and video, and lets get excited about this custom DeLorean! :)

Ciao,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com