DeLorean spotted in far West OK

 I'm passing this along to the list from a non-owner:

"On Friday December 28, 2001, I was driving on I-40 from Amarillo, TX into
Oklahoma to do some mountain biking at Foss Lake state park (don't
ask...another
obsession). Just west of the exit located at mile marker 26 there was a
DeLorean
on the north side of the interstate parked out in the open in the yard of
what
appeared to be an individual's home. The home was located on the access road
that paralleled the interstate on the north side. I can recognize a DeLorean
from a mile away so it was unmistakable. The stainless steel skin and
profile
was apparent. As I was traveling quickly and did not wish to stop I did not
pick
up any details about condition etc. Perhaps someone wants to investigate to
see
if this car is available to a good home."

If you need more information, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the
person who sent me this.

Ken