RE: [DML] Fuel Cell Question.

> I doubt that locating the fuel pump in the tank has anything to do with
> safety or saving space. My biggest concern with what Andrei did is that I
> question whether or not a Bosch fuel pump can reliably suck that good [sic
> again!].

A lot of CIS cars (including performance like 911 or Quattro) used external
Bosch pumps.
They were relatively close to the fuel tank and mounted in the lowest spot
possible.

> used in the DeLorean who's Bosch continuous injection requires fuel
> pressures in the range of 72-81 psi. As fuel systems go, that is
extremely
> high.

This is very normal for CIS (in German cars anyway), usually injectors won't
even open unless the pressure is above 50psi.

Hope this helps.

Martin Pajak