Re: Please help

You have 2 options. Order 2 rebuild kits and replace the seals in both
rear calipers or send the 1 out to a "D" vender and have it rebuilt.
The first choice is cheapest if you know how to do it but you probably
should just send both out for rebuild. The piston came out too far and
the seal must be reseated but because of the age it isn't a good idea
to try to reseat it. The best thing you can do would be to do ALL 4
calipers and flush the system competely with Castrol GTLMA DOT 4.
Inspect all of the hoses too. You don't want to skimp on the BRAKING
SYSTEM!!!!! Steering and brakes are probably the 2 most important
systems on the car. Failure of either will cause property damage,
injury and possibly death!!!!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxx> wrote:
> I have just done a really dumb thing, and need some serious
suggestion of help before I permanently injure myself.

> Whilst sorting my brake system with new pads I had replaced the
front and removed the rear drivers side. I was the distracted by a