Re: [DML] Vibration & Fuel Starvation?

This is just a guess, but if you had the fuel filter replaced, maybe just
maybe when they installed that elbow on the bottom of the filter, they
tightened it up a little too tightly and the part of the elbow that is
screwed into the filter has touched a part of the filter inside and has
restricted the fuel flow. This might be whats causing it to stammer when you
are trying to rev the engine up, but the fuel can't get to the engine fast
enough because of the restriction. The only thing that doesn't make sense
about that, is that it would have done that as soon as you started the car to
leave before that 100 mile trip. So that was really just a guess. If its
not inside the tank, then I think the only thing it could be is the
restriction at the elbow on the fuel filter.

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>