one or the set of seats recovered? They sound like they do excellent work
and if the price is not too outrageous, perhaps worth getting done!

David
Cleveland
jdl@xxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 3:03 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] 20 year old appology!!!

In the process of the restoration of Vin6463 I needed to get the Seats
recovered as the leather was seriously cracked.

Long story short, I found a company in Belfast that originally produced the
seat covers for DMC, and they happily took on the job to restore my seats.
This time totally leather, no PVC sides or back.