Re: [DML] Dry Cell Battery

> Just wondering on the groups thoughts on dry cell batteries as opposed
> to the typical wet cell

I'm a big fan of the Optima batteries which are sealed gel-cell. They
cannot leak or explode which makes it ideal for use in the DeLorean where
you don't want bad things happening in the passenger compartment.

Optima has a deep cycle version of the battery available, but it costs more
and has less cold crank amp ability. I considered buying one for my
DeLorean but figured that the regular version was a better choice
considering the price vs. performance.

I will never buy a wet cell battery again! I've had enough explosions and
acid rot from 'quality' batteries.

Walt Tampa, FL