Parts question

 Does anyone have a spare fueltank closing panel? Ie the triangular
piece of metal that bolts on to the frame underneath the fuel tank? the
previous owner simply made two 4in steel 1/4" bars to hold the tank up
but I refuse to drive the car with its soft underbelly exposed to all
sorts of road hazards. Please email me privately
jeff.phillips@xxxx if you have one to sell, none of the online
vendors advertise this part.
Also two quick questions for the list. One is does anyone know of a
particular model power antenna that completely retracts out of sight
into the rear quarter, unlike my corvette antenna which remains several
inches above the surface.
Second, is it common for the dimmer rheostat to go to crap, and what
is a good replacement. My instrument panel has too settings impossibly
dim and off.

Thanks
Jeff #10544