Turning circle?

Hi all.

I don't want to start a whole new debate on running large wheel sizes
BUT of all the people out there currently running DeLoreans on larger
wheels - does it affect the turning circle *noticably*? By this I
don't mean "Yes by 3mm", I mean when you are driving is it obvious?

I recently drove a standard car locally in a small English town (how
quaint?!) and it was a real pain to get out of junctions (all
standard).. at one point I even had to do a three point turn!
(Remember that your roads are on average, larger than ours!).

Cheers all!

Dan (UK)
Vin#less - >>but the project continues!...>>
www.projectmadness.com