A/C panel light modification

List,

Seems my site has started a thread of questions. The wire jumper I
make has gotten it's blessing from 2 vendors who have seen it
installed. I made one up for my first car back in the 80's and then
again for my 2nd car in 1997.

I decided that perhaps others may like a jumper all ready to install
with instructions. Since I had to buy a whole package of spade ends
and a roll of wire I made up quite a few of them. a few list members
have them and they work as expected. I created a page on my site for
anyone looking for the information on how to make one and the
instruction sheet on which relay to pull and which prongs to insert the
jumper into.

You can access it at:

http://www.geocities.com/outatime81/wirepage.html

or please e-mail me if you would like a jumper sent to you. I only
charge $5.00. No postage. I also pre-test each jumper in my own car
first so I know they are o.k.

Tom Watkins
#005732

http://www.geocities.com/outatime81