Re: [DML] Original tires!

Les,
I ran my NCT"S from Mobile, AL to Los Angeles, CA when the DOA EXPO was last
held there. When I got back to Mobile, I installed the YokO's AVS. The
difference in ride quality was suprising. The Yoko's gave a much smoother
ride. I kept my NCT's, approx 20K miles and still look new.

This subject has come up many times, and the conclusions end up the same.
Put new modern tech tires and save the NCT's for Concours shows.