Maryland Delorean Sighting

Last Saturday night ( i think. definitely last weekend) I was in Columbia
Maryland, Snowden River Pkwy area headed to Target when what should appear in
the lane next to me, but a shiny D! I don't see very many D's on the road
around here and it is a bit of a "recharge" for me and my project considering
I've never had 2650 on the road and it will be at least a year before I do.
I looked for the D and it's owner when I came out of Target, but to no avail.

I don't know if you're on the list, but if you are, "She looked good!!"

Steve
VIN 2650 ("Project Delorean")
www.angelfire.com/md2/projectdelorean