Re: [DML] Sun Star Models.

No, in my car that's the change holder :)

Seriouly though, if you look at the radio in the center console, it
appears to be an after market unit. Kinda like the Clairion untis
with the dial on the right side to control the CD's & volume. If you
open the passenger door, you can even tell that it sits out farther
than the center vents above.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"