Sunstar model... my experience!!!

A friend of mine, Matt Olans, flew in from AZ this week for a visit. So naturally we took a ride up to PJ Grady's to see the progress on his twin turbo DeLorean, as well as to take it out for a ride. The car is looking sweet... ;-). Anyway, I still hadn't received my car from www.diecastmuscle.com, and Rob said to me he was selling them. So I figured that I'd just get one from him when we got there on Thursday. I guess I should've asked him to save me one. We got there and guess what, the last one he had went an hour before I got there. AAAHHH!!!!!!! "I want one of these things already!!!" Debbie mentioned that Rob had brought one back to his house that he was going to keep for himself. He said I was welcome to that one if I wanted since he was getting another shipment of them in a few days. I said "great!" So, off we went to pick up my new model. I was happy then. And this one was actually owned by Rob Grady himself!!! (Nick P. ;-)) Anyway... we picked up the model and Matt and I then drove off from Rob's place. I was checking the model out and I just had to open it to see what the beef was about with the passenger door not staying open! Well, I finally got the box open, and as Matt as my witness, both of my doors worked perfectly. They both stayed open! So, I guess it pays to get the model from PJ Grady. Even the Sunstar model works correctly!!! :-P.

Take care all, and be safe this holiday season...

---Dan