Porshe Powered Delorean, Least in part

I now can start working on my fuel system to get my DeLorean back on
the road after 10 yrs. I just recently had to replace my exhuast
manifold to fix a couple studs that have been broken, and to weld my
exhaust pipe back together so my catalytic converter could be hooked
back up. I'll tell you now that it is worth every cent of the $800
that pj grady would charge. During the fix i needed some metric bolts
so i went to a local place, and accidently ran into a porshe racing
place that builds the motors for the 24hr formula races. As it turns
out porshe's use the same type of mechanical fuel system the DeLorean
uses. The guy was able to free up my delorean fuel distributor, and
got me a porshe fuel distributor to bolt on as well. So monday i will
be hooking it all up. Maybe this will lead to some sort of
alternative for the delorean. But they also offered there services to
tune and adjust the car as well. I'll keep you posted on the
progress.

- Shain