Dinner with 1997 BTTF "D" owners

There is a dinner being planned with Bob and Gail Brandys Saturday
evening January 26, 2002 near the Meadowlands Arena in New Jersey. Bob
has built the 1997 BTTF Delorean which was at the Cincinatti and
Cleaveland shows. He is going to be in the area with the car for an
event at the Meadowlands. I am trying to coordinate a dinner for
anyone in the Tri-State area on that weekend. I will have more details
on the show for those that will want to see the car. To get an idea of
how many people are interested please E-Mail me offlist. I am probably
going to use a Charlie Brown's which is very close to the Meadowlands.
It is an inexpensive steak house or if there is enough interest I
could set up something at Medevil Times. It is more expensive but
there is entertainment. It is also in the area. Please contact me if
you plan on comming so I can arrange enough seating for everyone. If
you haven't seen this car and don't get out to Ohio you have got to
see it to believe it! The workmanship is AWESOME! You would swear it
was THE car in the movie!
David Teitelbaum