Re: Custome Delorean Models

Ooh, do i detect a little friendly competition?? This is where
things start to get interesting. Like stated earlier, when a cult-
status car such as ours becomes such a passion, that even the models
start to gain noteriety, that truly is something spectacular. I
applaud you all, and one day hope to join you as "Owners"

-Jeff Chabotte
webmaster: http://www.88-mph.com
2 Jobs to a dream