Re: [DML] Re: voice instead of buzzer?

[ moderators note: please contact wayne off the list.]

If people are interested I will start constructing a
prot type modual that will simply bypass the buzzer
abd use this new modual to minitor the doors. it's
quite simple really and I have a great lady friend who
has a killer voice. I'd be interested in just makeing
it for my car, when it doubt, build it, retro it,
tweak it. :D

Wayne