Re: broken louvre

Hi Louis,
I had a crack appear in my louvers many years ago. I ended up
making brackets out of aluminum and screwed them together through the
center spine. I haven't had a problem since and the additional weight
has not affected the louvers from being held up by the shocks. A
second benefit is the I use the braces to hold the wires to my two 16
LED third brake lights. I have these brackets available if you are
interested. Good luck in whatever you do.
Happy Holidays,
Gary Masie