Re: Side Rocker Panels

Hi all,

Don't forget that stainless steel and aluminium are bad news when
put together, after a period of time they will react and effectivly
weld themselves together.

I just remember from my sailing days that screwing a stainless bolt
into a peice of aluminium was a big no no.

<snip>
> I am slowly in the midst of replacing all that I can on the car
with
> stainless .. hence my wanting to remove these
<snip>

Regards

James RG

P.S. Please correct me if I am wrong.