! DMC "WISHLIST" POLL !

The poll has now been created with 25 alternatives! I'm really enthusiastic about this one, and I've also received many positive comments to do this effort. The poll runs until Dec. 20th, when the results will be automatically posted to this list. You can check as many alternatives as you like. Please participate in it - if there's enough interest for one or several products, then just MAYBE a vendor will make it available for us DMC owners and enthusiasts. Come on, there are over a 1000 listmembers - take your time and VOTE! Only a big participation will make this a success... This may be your chance to really convince the vendors what might be a success for both them and us.

Go to: