Re: [DML] DMC "Wishlist" for Christmas

All great ideas but the one on your list I really want is the Cruise Control (in the short run)!!!

I know some of the vendors are working miracles. Any chance this is on the short list of items under development? If not, does anyone know of a current solution (ones I have seen so far are based on cruise controls that are long out of production)?

Thanks,

Ed
10541

As we enter the month of December, and Christmas approaching fast, I thought it would be fun to come up with a "wishlist" for Christmas/the ...

* DeLorean Cruise Control