www.88-mph.com currently down.

Hello, Many of you may have seen my website containing the Sunstar
model door fix procedure. Due to a power outage at the hosting site,
www.88-mph.com as well as a number of other websites are currently
experiencing issues. The power has been restored, but at this time, a
number of computers may be affected. This includes many other sites.
We are trying to isolate the problem that has occured. Please bear
with us for the time being, this is an unforseen issue that could not
be prevented, but we are tring to investigate the resolution to
restore www.88-mph.com. I will announce as soon as it is operating
again.

Jeff Chabotte, Webmaster 88-mph.com
Norwich, CT