Offering Delorean Hauling

[Eric and anyone else in this business: The DMC News website has sections for classified ads as well as links to vendors. Feel free to make use of them. - Mike Substelny]

Hello,
My dad and I do Delorean hauling on the side. We live in Michigan
and are interested in helping out people who live in the general
area. Meaning, no California trips or Florida trips. Right now my
dad is picking up a Delorean for someone who lives in Chicago, and
the delorean is located in Missouri. We have a flatbed trailer that
is specially rigged for Deloreans. We haul our Delorean on it all
the time, and have other Delorean on it too for people. Our rates
are competative with professional haulers. I guess our only sales
pitch is we love Deloreans. We care for them, and know how to treat
them. They are not just another car on the trailer to us. We take
great care in hauling them. If anyone is interested, you can contact
me at delorean502(at)excite.com or 616-836-9225.

THanks

Erik Geerdink