A new poll! -TABs

OK-- I just read Toby's idea about polling on TAB breakages. It was posted
last week while I was out (getting caught up on DMaiL is awful).
I can't believe no one created that poll!? It is incredibly easy to create,
so I did.

This poll is relatively easy to vote, but is different from the others
because you can make multiple selections, since it is possible that people
have had multiple breakages/problems.
I copied the basic scenarios (no probs, bending, breaking) into to groups:
low miles and high miles.
Let us consider low miles to be under 40,000 miles (or Km equivilent). If
you had a low mileage bending and a high mileage breakage then you can vote
those two. If you've had two high mileage bendings, well, you are just out
of luck because you can't vote for in each category but once.

There other polls there, too. There is one on Insurance for your DMC12, and
another for your age bracket. Please vote-- we are very curious to see the
statistics, but relax, your email/account name is hidden from the poll
creator and the moderators, and the world.
Thanks!

---------
I read this somewhere:
"most experts agree that the end of the world will come by accident, most
likely. That's where we come in; we're Computer Experts, we make accidents."