Charlie's Angels

***** Moderator's Note *****
This will not start a Charlie's Angel's discussion...

Just watched the Charlie's Angels DVD (ya, I am a little behind on my
movie watching) and noticed a DeLorean reference that I had not seen
mentioned here. I know some of you track DeLorean stuff in the media..

There is a scene where the girls (H-O-T!) and Bosley are going to a
party undercover. Bosley says "Call me JD", and they girl go on to say
a few "JD" names. The very last one is "John DeLorean". I put on the
closed caption to verify because it was said so low.

In other links, the actor who plays "The Thin Man" (Bad Guy) in
Charlie's Angeles is Crispin Glover. Some of you may know him as George
McFly from the Back to the Future movie.