VERY IMPORTANT!!! TA Bolt bracket bolts

A friend had loose rear-end, so I STRONGLY recommend we check his TA
Bolts last night. Well, not only was the right rear bolt bent, but
one of the bolts was COMPLETELY MISSING from the TA Bolt bracket. The
bracket had been sliding up and down, just waiting for the other bolt
to break off. That's right...only one little bolt was holding the
entire thing on there (it was the bolt closest to the rear of the car
that remained).

So...When you are checking your trailing arm bolts, CHECK THE BRACKET
BOLTS TOO!!! In fact, check ALL the important suspension bolts.