Re: [DML] Firing Order

In a message dated 11/22/01 10:36:25 AM Central Standard Time,
shain@xxxx writes:

> Hello,
>
> After cleaning my fuel system about and replacing all the boots and
> hoses my DeLorean runs. But is idleing very rough. I belive that the
> firing order is off. Can someone give me the diagram on the firing
> order? ALso what are the three brass screws on the maifold right
> after the idle control. I would liek to thank you all for helping me
> with my car, and hope you guys have a nice thanksgiving.
>
> - Shain

those three brass screws are air flow/idle adjustments for OTHER applications
of the PRV engine. i believe the air meter plate and idle motor replaces
them or something like that. anyway, they should all be lightly seated all
the way down. use your fingers to turn them closed, but don't use any tools
unless they are frozen in place.

andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596