Re: [DML] Re:Newbie help

(Moderators note: Frank, I'm sure all the DML guys out on the East coast can help you out. Please reply directly to Frank with any info you can help with.)

Hey guys, im new to this list....im looking for a Delorean for a driver...any
out there for sale? Looking for one with all the updates....and in my area
NJ NY area...

Regards

Frank
1964 MGB