Re: Engine Help $$$$

That's right, I am replying to my own message. I was a little peeved
this morning when I wrote the previous message...after cooling down, I
went back at it. To my surprise, I spent some time adjusting the
air/fuel mixture (using the set screw in the fuel distributor) and got
her running! However, I still need to perform some cold weather
testing as it was fairly warm outside today. The worst problem I have
now seems to be the idle seeking, which is ranging all the way from
500rpm up to 1500rpm. Anyone have any suggestions on if this can be
improved?

Thanks,

Scott