Magazine rebuttal

What is all the brew-haha over the new magazine? There is NOTHING wrong
with DMC Houston selling itself. Would you rather they hide behind a
club or organizations as most of you feel is the case with DOA? There
is no pretense here folks...."Hi we are DMC Houston, this is our
magazine, if you like it subscribe, if you don't like it, thanks for
checking it out" What the hell is wrong with that?

I am blown away at this thread as we are always reading negative threads
about other organizations and vendors. How can anyone consider this
magazine "conflict of interest"? Do you have any clue as to what you
are talking about? How can you even say that? It would be a conflict
of interest if DMC Houston started a club like the DOA but hid the fact
that they are the real force behind it.

There is NO conflict of interest here. Don't try to read into something
that just isn't there. Don't taint the enjoyment that most of us got
from this magazine. Why would DMC Houston want to have advertising
from other vendors? The only reason for selling advertising in a
magazine is to make money. If DMC Houston can publish this without
having to deal with the headache of selling ad space what's wrong with
that? The magazine would still be a publication for DMC Houston, it's
products and services. If you feel that this is stuff that they should
pay for as a part of doing business then don't subscribe but don't try
to twist this into something that it's not.

Tom Watkins