Re: Sleeving Brake Master

I did the same thing with Whitepost - just sent in a request for a
quote to see what the pricing would be if I decided to go that route
someday... I was quite shocked at the price - I've had them rebuild
stuff for a '73 Lotus and a '60 Alfa Spider very economically... I'd
be curious why the price is so high for the Delorean work...

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxx> wrote:
> I looked into this once - I believe I found something in Hemmings
> (White Post restorations??) Cost WAAAY more than a new one. This is
> generally a good process if you can't get originals any more.
Luckily