From: Jim Strickland [mailto:ihaveanaccount@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 2:56 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: fuel injector / HP Gains

I think your numbers are only applicable if you're trying to update the
PRV. Where's Darryl Tinnerstet? He has over 300 HP, and I'm sure he
spent a lot less than $13K. And the guy with the 4.3L Vortec I'm sure
is
under $80/Hp. This brings us back to the price/performance index.
Time
to check the archives...

1537