Brake Light Circuit Boards For sale

If you are looking for Brake Light Circuit Boards, let me know...I
have an original pair that were clean when I took them off the car
and working, but I jumped the gun on ordering the circuit boards and
decided to just put the updated ones in.

I found my problem to be a brake light switch... I had picked up the
car from the seller and had to solve this brake light problem
quickly...

Just drop me an offer...I can email you a photo later as
well...includes all the bulbs...

Pete
pbweb(at)mindspring.com