strange wiring

it just reminded me when David Teitelbaum was talking about strange
wiring in the car... I found some strange wiring behind the driver's seat
under the shelf. It looks like an add-on relay. After further
inspection and disassembly of the car I found that it was the relay for
the power antenna. The wires to the rear left of the car (to the
antenna) didn't even go through the seal in the "firewall", but around
the seal. Has anyone else seen anything like this in their car?

Also, my antenna is broken. Can just the antenna part be replaced or do
I have to replace the whole motor assembly?

1537

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.