MJ Fox Foundation Contribution

You can always use the secret zilladelorean@xxxx if you wish to
contribute, Bob can handle it.

One more plug for the emergency booklet, it's by PJ Grady and Zilla,
amazing coverage, most troublesome relays and fuses are circled with
suggested update sizes etc. Where to check for corroded connections
when a given problem occurs, what to bridge when you're checking your
fuel pump action, and much more. Sized for your glove box, believe me,
well worth the contribution price of $10 download or $13 for the CD.

Have to admit I didn't get goose bumps when I looked at the diagram but
did admire how beautifully done it is (includes corrections where the
factory screwed up). Perhaps you don't work on your car but it could be
very helpful if you could provide correct information to your mechanic.

If you're new to the marque, or even if you're not, you need this
information in your glove box.

Nowhere, from any of the vendors or anywhere else can you get this much
bang for your buck and still be contributing to a worthy cause. A ton
of work went into this package, the guys are willing to give away time
and talent because they believe in giving a little something back.
Don't you?

C'mon, jump on this, I'd like to see Bob so overwhelmed that there won't
be another Zilla product for at least 30 days.