Zilla's MJ Fox Fund Raiser for Parkinson's Research

Zilla's MJ Fox Fund Raiser for Parkinson's Research

Not only is this a very worthwhile effort, it's a heck of a deal.
Besides the elaborate wiring diagram, you get a Glove Box "Breakdown
Service Manual", about 10 pages covering most of the questions raised on
the list when the car doesn't do right. Fuse locations, relay
locations, what to bridge to check this and that, simply an outstanding
'where to turn to' when you have a problem, you won't believe how much
is covered. You also get an accident data form, a detailed blank to
fill out, just in case, so that you don't forget anything. All the
money goes to the Parkinson's research foundation.

Price is $10 for a download, $13 for the CD. I ordered the CD but by
mistake got the download. The download is zip file, if you don't do zip
files, go for the CD, hopefully it's full PDF version. You need Acrobat
reader to turn the PDF file into printable form, if you don't have
Acrobat reader it's free on the net and easy to find.

Bob says sales have been less than exemplary, lets fix that, are we not
the mighty DML?