Re: [DML] $62,500?

[ moderators note: with this said I'm killing the subject. this could go on forever. ]

First off-
This topic comes up quite frequently, I suggest searching through the
archives, it would save me a lot of angst in trying to convince you that
D-1 does in fact sell these cars, quite a few as a matter of fact. Also
the cars are worth every penny, most end up being shipped over seas, (in
japan, these cars commonly go for upwards of $80k.) Since this topic
never farewell, and I know I for one am tired of seeing it pop up every
couple of months, use the search feature and put in d-1 or DeLorean one
or something along those lines. There was a very in depth discussion
about 3 months ago on this subject.

And to Claude,
Do you want a DeLorean, or do want a car that is worthless and just looks
like one? yeah you can buy the 5k POS, and put all the addons onto it,
but then it really isn't a DeLorean. What D-1 Sells is as close to a
brand new, Factory Original DeLorean as you can get. (Robert... Its just
the same, new car smell, you get handed the keys to a Zero mile rebuilt
car, [I know we have argued about that so I am going to leave it at
that]) Anyway, the car you want, is different from the car I want, and
from the next guy down the road. I want a perfect DeLorean, ready to just
be driven, no work needed, if you want a fixer upper, more power to you.
But there are many people who want a reliable clean, un damaged car to
begin with.

For Andy
D-1 Does a complete Restoration, I MEAN COMPLETE. I have seen several of
D-1's cars and they are immaculate. I even have a slight variation of one
of their cars. THEY ARE WONDERFUL, I cannot stress that enough. Also the
hear say about Ed is not a good way to judge him, he can be a really nice
polite person or, well yes he can be rude. The difference between DMC
Houston's cars and D-1 and unknown to me since I have only been to D-1
and not seen one of Houstons cars yet.

Okay, That's all I have for now because I always get involved in this
argument way too much, if you have a reply send it to comet4055@xxxx,
(this means attacking my stance and telling me D-1 is a bad company,)

Trevor Johnson
DMC's # 4055 and 6974
www.deloreancars.homestead.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!